Vazione Solutions in Training
Become an Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning expert through personalized mentored learning, hands-on projects,and career development support
Course Contents: Machine Learning with Python/R
- LINEAR REGRESSION (Introduction , Assumptions of Linear Regression, Data Preparation(Outlier Treatment, Missing Value Imputation), Building Linear Regression Model, Understanding model metrics (Correlation, VIF, p-value, R-square/Adjusted R-square,etc), Validation of Model(Prediction Accuracy))
- LOGISTIC REGRESSION (Introduction, Linear Regression Vs. Logistic Regression ,Data Preparation(Outlier Treatment, Missing Value Imputation),Building Logistic Regression Model, Understanding model metrics (VIF, Variable significance), Validation of Model (Confusion Matrix, ROC curve, AUC, etc))
- CLUSTERING (Introduction, K -Means Clustering, Cluster evaluation and Profiling)
- DECISION TREES (Introduction, Types of Algorithms, Entropy, Gini Index, Chi Square, Overfitting, Pruning, Cross - Validation)
- ENSEMBLE LEARNING (Bagging, Random forest, Boosting, Gradient Boosting Machines (GBM))
- TIME SERIES FORECASTING (Introduction, Time Series Components : Trend, Seasonality, Cyclicity, Smoothening Techniques– Moving Averages, Exponential, ARIMA, Accuracy )
- TEXT ANALYTICS (Introduction to NLP, Text Pre-processing, N-Grams as Features, TF – IDF, Sentiment Analysis, Word cloud analysis)
Trainer Profile: Professional Experience
- 14 years of industry experience. 6 years of experience in employing data science techniques such as Linear & Logistic Regression, Cluster Analysis, Decision Tree, KNN, CNN, RNN etc using R, SAS, Python,Tableau to bring about fundamental improvements in strategy, processes & profitability.
- Conducted training program at Chitkara University, Punjab, Chandigarh Group of Colleges, Chandigarh, Jaipuria Institute of Management, Lucknow.
- Corporate training for Barclays, Bold Technology, Stryker, ISG etc.
- Conducted training programs for working professionals at various institutes, Edupristine, Intellipat, BSE etc.
- Till date imparted training to 550+ individuals.
Trainer Profile: Data Science & ML Experience
- Worked for Petro Link Data Services to build a model for Fault Detection in Gensets.
- As a freelancer, have been working for different clients on projects for Customer Segmentation, Churn Prediction, Sales Analytics, Credit Card Default, Credit Risk Analytics, HR Analytics, Forecasting, Oil & Gas, Automobile.
- Used statistical tools like R ,Python and SAS to work with the clients to map the client business problem to statistical problem and formulate hypothesis and test conclusions and build the predictive models , helped them to leverage the business insights from the data to drive business value.
- Used Advanced Analytics algorithms like Linear & Logistic Regression, K-Means, Cluster Analysis, Time Series Analysis, Decision Trees, Machine Learning techniques like Ensemble Learning (Random Forest, Bagging, Boosting), KNN, SVM, Neural Networks to solve the business problem which help the client to improve their prediction accuracy by way of providing them with actionable insights.
- Experience of building interactive dashboards, worksheets, reports using Tableau.
Contact Details :
- Email ID: email@example.com
- M: +91-9711660603, +971-544147095
Course Details :
- Training Code:VZOML101
- Available as : Classroom & In Company course
- Duration: 40 hours
Trainer Profile: Qualifications
- PGXPM – General Management| Great Lakes Institute of Management Chennai, India | Dec ’09 – Dec ‘11
- B.E – Mechanical Engineering | National Institute of Technology Durgapur, India | Nov ’00 – May ‘04