Vazione Solutions in Training
Become an Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning expert through personalized mentored learning, hands-on projects,and career development support
Course Contents: Data Analytics with R
- INTRODUCTION ( Introduction R/R Studio, Data Types & Data Structure (Vectors, Lists, Matrices, Arrays,Data Frames and Factors) ,Importing Data from various sources (txt, csv , excel), Exporting Data to various formats, Date & Time, Control Structures (if, if else), Apply functions, User Defined Functions)
- Data Manipulation : Using dplyr package ( Creating New Variables, Removing duplicates, Removing missing, Sorting and Filtering, Subsetting (Rows/Columns), Merging/Joining (Left, right, inner, full), Renaming)
- Exploratory Data Analysis & Visualization ( Introduction to exploratory data analysis, Graphs Bar/pie/line chart /histogram /box plot /scatter, etc )
- STATISTICS (Type of Data, Statistics, Type of Statistics, Descriptive Statistics, Mean, Median, Mode(Measures of Central Tendency), Standard Deviation, Variance(Measures of Dispersion), Normal Distribution, Standard Normal Distribution, Standard Error, Sampling, Probability, Confidence Interval, T-Test & Z-Test, P-value, Hypothesis Testing, Type I Error & Type II Error, Chi-Square Test, ANOVA, Correlation)
Trainer Profile: Professional Experience
- 14 years of industry experience. 6 years of experience in employing data science techniques such as Linear & Logistic Regression, Cluster Analysis, Decision Tree, KNN, CNN, RNN etc using R, SAS, Python,Tableau to bring about fundamental improvements in strategy, processes & profitability.
- Conducted training program at Chitkara University, Punjab, Chandigarh Group of Colleges, Chandigarh, Jaipuria Institute of Management, Lucknow.
- Corporate training for Barclays, Bold Technology, Stryker, ISG etc.
- Conducted training programs for working professionals at various institutes, Edupristine, Intellipat, BSE etc.
- Till date imparted training to 550+ individuals.
Trainer Profile: Data Science & Analytics Experience
- Worked for Petro Link Data Services to build a model for Fault Detection in Gensets.
- As a freelancer, have been working for different clients on projects for Customer Segmentation, Churn Prediction, Sales Analytics, Credit Card Default, Credit Risk Analytics, HR Analytics, Forecasting, Oil & Gas, Automobile.
- Used statistical tools like R ,Python and SAS to work with the clients to map the client business problem to statistical problem and formulate hypothesis and test conclusions and build the predictive models , helped them to leverage the business insights from the data to drive business value.
- Used Advanced Analytics algorithms like Linear & Logistic Regression, K-Means, Cluster Analysis, Time Series Analysis, Decision Trees, Machine Learning techniques like Ensemble Learning (Random Forest, Bagging, Boosting), KNN, SVM, Neural Networks to solve the business problem which help the client to improve their prediction accuracy by way of providing them with actionable insights.
- Experience of building interactive dashboards, worksheets, reports using Tableau.
Contact Details :
- Email ID: email@example.com
- M: +91-9711660603, +971-544147095
Course Details :
- Training Code:VZODAR101
- Available as : Classroom & In Company course
- Duration: 40 hours
Trainer Profile: Qualifications
- PGXPM – General Management| Great Lakes Institute of Management Chennai, India | Dec ’09 – Dec ‘11
- B.E – Mechanical Engineering | National Institute of Technology Durgapur, India | Nov ’00 – May ‘04